Feels Like Home Printable Vault
Practical Tools for your Whole Life
Are you ready to simplify every area of your life with printables that are clean and functional?
I'm here for you! Introducing my newest printable collection:
The Feels Like Home Printable Vault!
This Printable Vault is the ULTIMATE collection of incredibly practical resources for your busy life. There's something here for every single area of your home and family life!
And the best part?
The FLH Printable Vault is a living collection of resources, meaning that I am continually creating and adding new printables to the collection! You can even request specific printables to be created for you!
The FLH Printable Vault is one single purchase with lifetime access - you get everything in the vault today as well as everything I EVER ADD in the future!
Are you ready to get it together, finally, for good, with the FLH Printable Vault?
Get started now!
The Feels Like Home Printable Vault includes everything you need to get your family and spiritual life together for good! With these printables, you'll be able to:
- Study the Bible on a daily basis!
- Memorize scripture the quick and easy way!
- Rest easy in your identity as a blessed daughter of The King!
- Gather a simple collection of your family's favorite recipes to pull from when you –
- Meal plan like a boss, every week!
- Host the tastiest - and easiest - Thanksgiving and Christmas meals you've ever imagined!
- Use what you have instead of always needing to buy something new!
- Talk to your kids anytime - and never run out of things to say!
- Have an endless list of fun family activities lined up!
- Plan your entire summer to make the most of the time with your kids - and preserve your own sanity in the process!
- Empower your kids to entertain themselves when there's no school!
- Reconnect with your husband!
- Write love letters to him to remind both of you why you fell in love in the first place!
- Quickly print memorable and super fun scavenger hunts for your kids on major holidays!
- Live a stress-free life!
- Plan your days, weeks, months, and years to maximize your productivity and plan time for rest and self-care!
- And there is seriously SO MUCH MORE
- PLUS you can always request new printables to be added to the collection at any time!
Valued at over $500, with even more printables being added on a regular basis, you can get lifetime access to this entire collection for just $49.99!
Are you ready to get organized, for good?
I'm Tara Ziegmont, and I help busy Christian moms to create mentally, physically, and spiritually healthy lifestyles so that they can guide their families with grace and gusto. I founded the Feels Like Home Blog in 2007, and I know I'm right where I belong.
HuffPoLive called me a parenting expert, but you know what I really am? I'm a wife and a mom and an entrepreneur and an employee, and I feel like a hot mess most of the time. I'm juggling too much, and I drop things now and then. Can you relate?
Even though I may feel like a mess, the world sees me as Super Tara. I'm thinking it's the same for you; you may feel like a mess too, but you're doing a pretty darn good job of holding the fraying world together. Friend, I see you. You are welcome here.
I write twice a week on Feels Like Home Blog about topics that matter most to busy Christian moms. I help with Bible study and prayer; I help with family fun; I help with food and recipes; I help with inspiration for hobbies and crafts. It's about living a life with grace and gusto, a life fully embraced, a life worth living. I desperately want all that and more for you. Come alongside me and enjoy the ride.
Printable Vault includes over 500 printable pages including 5 full-color, full-length ebooks, my mega marriage toolkit, every single one of my published positive affirmations packages, and hundreds of individual pages covering all these topics:
- Christian faith (21 resources), including topical Bible verse lists and beautiful Bible verse graphics
- Food & meal planning (6 resources), including my recipe binder and the beautiful and practical ebook, Coffee Filters to Cheese Graters: Creative Ways to Use Just About Everything
- Family & parenting (16 resources), including seasonal family bucket lists, a family games collection, and the Intentional Summer Planner for Moms 2020
- Printables for kids (11 resources), including both of my most popular kids' card packs: 150 Screen-Free Activities for Kids & Teens and 78 Random Acts of Kindness for Kids
- Learning & homeschool (11 resources), including lesson plans on a variety of topics for one or many kids and 30 full-color quotes graphics from children's literature
- Marriage (18 resources), including The Healthy Marriage Toolkit (100+ pages on its own!) and the full article called 90 Ways to Reconnect with Your Husband
- Holidays & celebrations (17 resources), including How to Celebrate Advent with a Jesse Tree and all the Easter, Christmas, and New Year's scavenger hunts for kids, tweens, and teens that I've ever created
- Physical & mental health (14 resources), including 12 Tips for Stress-Free Living, my best Self Discovery Journal, and several beautiful sets of positive affirmations
- Hobbies & crafts (5 resources), including the 2020 Feels Like Home Reading Challenge
- Planning & goal setting (18 resources), including the entire Live in the Light Life Planner
- Finances (1 resources, 2 more coming soon), including 25 Simple Steps to Make Money Blogging
This collection is worth well over $500 if you purchased everything individually, PLUS you have the ability to request brand new printables on whatever you need! That's something that only FLH Printable Vault members get!