Meal Planning Made Easy
Printable Workbook to Simplify the Meal Planning Process
Meal Planning Made Easy is a unique meal planning system designed to:
- Simplify the meal planning process
- Save time by creating a monthly meal plan
- Save money by planning based on what's already in your fridge, freezer, and pantry
- Streamline the grocery shopping process
- Collect all your family's favorite recipes in one easy to use notebook that will make meal planning a breeze
Keep it open on the counter, take it to the grocery store, and print it out year after year.
I'm Tara Ziegmont, and I help busy Christian moms to create mentally, physically, and spiritually healthy lifestyles so that they can guide their families with grace and gusto. I founded the Feels Like Home Blog in 2007, and I know I'm right where I belong.
HuffPoLive called me a parenting expert, but you know what I really am? I'm a wife and a mom and an entrepreneur and an employee, and I feel like a hot mess most of the time. I'm juggling too much, and I drop things now and then. Can you relate?
Even though I may feel like a mess, the world sees me as Super Tara. I'm thinking it's the same for you; you may feel like a mess too, but you're doing a pretty darn good job of holding the fraying world together. Friend, I see you. You are welcome here.
I write twice a week on Feels Like Home Blog about topics that matter most to busy Christian moms. I help with Bible study and prayer; I help with family fun; I help with food and recipes; I help with inspiration for hobbies and crafts. It's about living a life with grace and gusto, a life fully embraced, a life worth living. I desperately want all that and more for you. Come alongside me and enjoy the ride.
What you'll get in the Meal Planning Made Easy system:
- Feels Like Home Recipe Binder - This is the exact binder that my husband and I have used for more than ten years. We have all of our favorite recipes printed or handwritten (on the included recipe "card" pages) and sectioned off in a regular old 3 ring binder. This binder is our lifeblood when it comes to meal planning because we know what every member of the family loves - or at least will consent to eat - and we can make sure we get something for everyone every week.
- Meal Planning Made Easy workbook - This workbook is over 300 pages of meal planning goodness! It includes undated monthly and weekly planning pages, checklists and organizing pages to help you figure out what you'll need for the month, weekly shopping lists organized by area of the store, and even tips to help you make the most of your time as you prepare the meals.